Admission Form and prospectus available at the school. Please send your queries at email@example.com
1. The School Fee is applicable for the academic year April to March.
2. At the time of admission, the student is required to pay the Admission Fee, Annual fees, Refundable Security deposit and the first Term Fees.
3. Fees are exclusive of Transportation (in case bus facility is opted for), Stationery and books, Uniform costs and snacks/meals costs (in case opted for)
4. Fees are payable by Cash, Demand draft, Cheque. Other modes of payment will be intimated as and when available.
5. Term Fees are due and payable within 10 days of the beginning of the Term. For this purpose, the ‘Term’ is defined as under:
- Term I – At the time of admission or 10th April for existing students
- Term II – 10th of July
- Term III – 10th of October
- Term IV – 10th of January
In the event of late payment of fees, a penalty shall apply, as will be stipulated from time to time.
6. If the fee is not paid even after 3 reminders, the School reserves the right to strike-off the child’s name from the school’s records and all dues by the School shall be forfeited.
7. All Bank Charges pertaining to inward remittance of school fee, if any, shall be debited to the student’s account.
8. In the event of cheque /draft return, a sum of Rs.250/- shall be debited to the student’s account.
9. The Fee Policy applicable to Students who join the School in the middle of the term year is as below:
|S. No.||Nature of Fee||Basis of Payment|
|1.||Registration Fee (Paid one time)||Payable in full|
|2.||Admission Fee (Paid one time)||Payable in full irrespective of date of joining.|
|3.||Security Deposit (Paid one time)||Payable in full irrespective of date of joining.|
|4.||Annual Fee (Paid one time at beginning of the year)||Pro-rata Fee from the commencement of the Term, is payable. For this purpose, commencement of Term refers to April, July, October and January each year. If a child joins in the middle of the Term, pro-rata fee is payable from the beginning of that Term.|
|5.||Tuition Fee (Term basis) and Transport Fee||Payable from the beginning of the Term in which the child is admitted to the School. For Eg: if a child were to join on 25th Sept. tuition fee is payable from 1st July.|
10. In the event of Students leaving the School in the middle of an academic year, refund entitled is as follows:
|S.No.||Nature of Fee||
|1.||Registration Fee (Paid one time)||No Refund|
|2.||Admission Fee (Paid one time)||No Refund|
|3.||Security Deposit (Paid one time)||Refundable, after adjustment of all dues payable to the School.|
|4.||Annual Fee (Paid one time each year)||To become eligible for refund of Annual Fee, one month notice before withdrawal of child is required. For the purpose of determining ‘Refund of Annual Fee’, the Term up to which the student is in the School will be considered. For Eg: if a Student leaves on 10th of July. Annual fee will be retained up to end of Sept.|
|5.||Tuition Fee (Payable on termly basis)||To become eligible for refund of Tuition Fee, one month notice before withdrawal of child is required. Tuition fee will only be refunded, if it has been paid to the extent of any additional Terms paid. For Eg: if the fee has been paid up to the end of Sept. and the Student leaves in August, NO fee will be refunded. However, if the Tuition fee is paid up to December, the Fee pertaining to the Term, Oct to Dec. will be refunded.|
We promise to provide a very safe and caring environment. The school has put in a safety and health policy that clearly defines roles and responsibilities. The school campus is secured and monitored
Transport: The school shall ferry children to school and back home in designated Vans and buses with School Nannies as escorts and monitored by GPS
Books, Stationery and Uniforms
Parents shall be informed about the source of availability on admission