Procedure and Policy
Aim of the policy is to support the education of every child through fair practices of admissions.
- Admission is open to both boys and girl without any discretion of religion, caste or region, subject to meeting all admission eligibility requirements.
- Enrollment includes eligible students as per the Right to Education Act. Students admitted under RTE criteria are to pay Fees, other than tuition, as per school fee structure and subject to any other Government directive.
- The School practices transparency and equality in admitting its students.
- Admissions are open on first come first served basis to all students seeking admissions to PG G8
- Assessment tests are held in English, Maths and Social Sciences for those who seek admission to Grade I onwards
- Students to these grades are admitted as per the merit and availability of seats.
- Date of Birth must be authenticated through a certificate issued by competent authorities.
- Students who wish to transfer are required to submit TC from the previous school duly attested in support of the age and the Grade in which they are.
Playgroup: 2+ years
Nursery: 3+ years
KG I: 4+ years
KG II: 5+ years
G I: 6+ years
G II: 7+ years
G III: 8+ years
G IV: 9+ years
G V: 10+ years
G VI: 11+ years
G VII: 12+ years
G VIII: 13+ years
- Prospectus will be available at the school front office or City office between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Admission forms available at the office.
Following documents have to be submitted, with the Application form:
- Two passport size photographs each of mother and father.
- Five passport size photographs of the child.
- Photocopy of the child’s Birth Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate/School leaving certificate duly attested
- Photocopy of original marksheet of last exam passed.
- Proof of Residence.
- SSSM id
- Aadhar Card
- Health Record.
- Medical Certificate.
- Details of allergies and any other chronic ailment.
- A copy of the vaccination card.
For Admission enquiry please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org