7i World School, to its name surging head with all out plans to focus on imparting world education. To make this journey of education enjoyable and fun loving for these young impressionable minds, we have combined serious studying methods along with behavior skill sets which will allow children to become holistic citizens.
The school is located right in the heart of the city with easy connectivity and minimal travel time from any part of the city. With world-class facilities and our well-planned unique curriculum, it will give our students an advantage over others. This curriculum has been selected after a lot of deliberations. But we believe this is the most contemporary, outstanding and creatively enriching course for our students who will automatically be leveraged to global leaders tomorrow, irrespective of the fields they have entered or chosen.
- 2 - Sep- 19 - Holiday on the Occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi
- 4-Sep-19 - Juniors (G3 - G5) - Inter House Craft Activity, Middle and Seniors (G6 - G10) - Inter House One Act Play
- 5- Sep - 19 - Teacher's Day Celebration
- 10- Sep -19 - Holiday on the Occasion of Muharram*
- 11-Sep-19 - Intra Class Diya Decoration & Craft Activity W Ex. Visual Arts Activity
- 2- Oct -19 - Holiday on the Occasion of Gandhi Jayanti
- 4- Oct - 19 - Dussehra Celebration
- 05- Oct -19 - PTM (Results) + Diwali Haat
- 07- Oct -19 - Holiday on the Occasion of Navmi Celebration
- 08- Oct- 19 - Holiday on the Occasion of Dussehra Celebration
- 16-Oct-19 - Juniors (G3 - G5) -Inter Class Calligraphy Competition, Middle & Seniors (G6 - G10)- Inter House Hindi & English Debate
- 23-Oct-19 - Juniors (G3 - G5) -Inter house drawing on TUX Paint Competition, Middle & Seniors (G6 - G10)- Inter House Mime Competition.
- 24- Oct-19 - Diwali Celebration
- 25- Oct-19 - Holiday on the Occasion of Dhanteras
- 26- Oct- 19 - Holiday on the Occasion of Chhoti Diwali
- 28- Oct-19 - Holiday on the Occasion of Padva
- 29- Oct- 19 - Holiday on the Occasion of Bhai Dhoj
- 30- Oct-19 - School Reopens
On the occasion of Khel- Diwas the students of Grade 9...Read More
Outdoor recreation is one of the most engaging type of activity for children of all age groups...Read More
7i World School students and staff gathered today morning to celebrate the divine...Read More
To improve the academic and socio-emotional outcomes such as creativity...Read More
The custom of sending Greeting Cards can be traced back to the ancient Chinese...Read More
The name says it all and it's fun for children of all ages. The folding, twisting...Read More
Clay Modelling ia an excellent method to develop a child's fine motor skills...Read More
Stories give wings to our imagination and take us to the land of fairies, dragons, talking trees and animals...Read More
Cooking is an art which satiates not just our body but also our soul. An Inter House Master Chef Competition...Read More
7i World School witnessed the patriotic spirit of the young citizens of the country, on the occasion...Read More
Dance is the language of the soul.” An Inter house folk dance competition was organised in 7i World School...Read More
- Manish Singh (Father of Yasha Singh)
- Dr. Archana Bhadoria (Mother of Chandranshu Bhadoria)
- Sheetal Tiwari (Mother of Pradyumn Tiwari)
- Rishika Shivhare (Mother of Raavi Shivhare)
- Dr. Sanjay Goyal (Collector, Gwalior)
- Nishi Mishra (Principal, Scindia Kanya Vidhyalaya)
- Mr. Prateek Agarwal (Father of Aakrat Agarwal)
- Akansha Bhatnagar (Mother of Ojasvi Bhatnagar)
- Dr. Priyamvada Sharma, Dr. Vaibhav Sharma (Parents of Manasvi Sharma)
- Mrs. Rupal Jain (Mother of Aradhya Jain)
- Dr. Shubha Mehta (Mother of Aarav Sharma)
- Devendra Dwivedi (Father of Darsh Dwivedi, Grade 3A)
- Anuj Pratap Singh (Father of Anvi Singh, Grade 5)
- Dr. Sanjay Dhawale (Father of Saurabh Dhawale, Grade 4)
- Dr Shilpa and Sameer Sankpal (Wards: Ilina Sankpal and Varin Sankpal)
- Mrs. Rashi Gupta (Mother of Rituraj Chhiroliya, Grade 4A)
- Dr. Shipla Sankalp (Mother of Ilina Sankalp, KG 1A)
- Rashi Gupta
- Mr. Mayank Sharma, Mrs. Shikha Sharma
- Gargi Sharma
Educational trips are educational experiences that allow students to apply their lessons to the real world.
7i World School Shivpuri Link Road organised an educational visit to Bhopal...
On 1st July 2016, our little authors brought out the book ‘chasing rainbows’ The book was launched by Dr. Vinay Sahasrabuddhe...
As the saying goes “You must go on adventures to find out where you belong”, the students of 7I World School went on an adventure tour to Khurpatal...
Awards & Accolades
"Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today".
7i World School undoubtedly proves the above words to the core and adds another feather in its hat. 7i World School has been successful in achieving the International School Award provided by the British Council and is accredited for the period 2018-21. ISA recognises, fosters and celebrates the practice of internationalism in schools. It is a benchmarking scheme that accredits schools for having an outstanding level of support to nurture global citizenship in young people and in enriching teaching and learning process. ISA activities, round the year in school had a positive impact on not just the students, but also on the faculty members. It also encouraged team building, leadership, management skills and above all inculcated an innovative approach in all of us.
Working on the Action Plan and the dossier encouraged collaborative and critical thinking of the staff and motivated them to improve their teaching standards. It also opened a new aperture for our students to other countries' culture and history and gave them an all encompassing global outlook. The school appreciates the diligent efforts put in by the ISA Coordinator Ms.Jaya Singh and all staff members involved as this herculean task couldn't have been completed without them. Our joy knows no bounds as our hard work finally fructified.
As the saying goes : "Innovation is the only way to win" and the 7i family has not only embraced the above words but also manifested and demonstrated it.
The British Council International School Award (ISA) Ceremony took place at the Taj Vivanta Bangalore on Tuesday,4th December 2018. Principal Ms Ankita Phalke and ISA Coordinator Ms Jaya Singh received the prestigious award.