7i World School, to its name surging head with all out plans to focus on imparting world education. To make this journey of education enjoyable and fun loving for these young impressionable minds, we have combined serious studying methods along with behavior skill sets which will allow children to become holistic citizens.
The school is located right in the heart of the city with easy connectivity and minimal travel time from any part of the city. With world-class facilities and our well-planned unique curriculum, it will give our students an advantage over others. This curriculum has been selected after a lot of deliberations. But we believe this is the most contemporary, outstanding and creatively enriching course for our students who will automatically be leveraged to global leaders tomorrow, irrespective of the fields they have entered or chosen.
- 2 - Sep- 19 - Holiday on the Occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi
- 5- Sep - 19 - Teacher's Day Celebration
- 10- Sep -19 - Holiday on the Occasion of Muharram*
- 30- Sep -19 - Diya Decoration Competition
- 2- Oct -19 - Holiday on the Occasion of Gandhi Jayanti
- 4- Oct - 19 - Dussehra Celebration
- 05- Oct -19 - PTM (Results) + Diwali Haat
- 07- Oct -19 - Holiday on the Occasion of Navmi Celebration
- 08- Oct- 19 - Holiday on the Occasion of Dussehra Celebration
- 14- Oct -19 - Puppet Making Competition
- 24- Oct-19 - Diwali Celebration
- 25- Oct-19 - Holiday on the Occasion of Dhanteras
- 26- Oct- 19 - Holiday on the Occasion of Chhoti Diwali
- 28- Oct-19 - Holiday on the Occasion of Padva
- 29- Oct- 19 - Holiday on the Occasion of Bhai Dhoj
- 30- Oct-19 - School Reopens
Eco friendly Ganesha idols made by our children of Grade 1 & 2 were a source...Read More
Poetry is an emotion where thoughts find words. Reciting poetry is one of the most important...Read More
Celebrating the birthday of Lord Krishna, the god of love and compassion, with song...Read More
Students of K2 learned about the people who work to keep us safe in their Block...Read More
Like the warmth of the tropics...Read More
It is never too early to start teaching basic body safety skills to young children....Read More
19th July was a day of activity and excitement as the students were on a mission...Read More
Green is the colour of harmony and prosperity. It represents nature and fertility...Read More
- Manish Singh (Father of Yasha Singh)
- Dr. Archana Bhadoria (Mother of Chandranshu Bhadoria)
- Sheetal Tiwari (Mother of Pradyumn Tiwari)
- Rishika Shivhare (Mother of Raavi Shivhare)
- Dr. Sanjay Goyal (Collector, Gwalior)
- Nishi Mishra (Principal, Scindia Kanya Vidhyalaya)
- Mr. Prateek Agarwal (Father of Aakrat Agarwal)
- Akansha Bhatnagar (Mother of Ojasvi Bhatnagar)
- Dr. Priyamvada Sharma, Dr. Vaibhav Sharma (Parents of Manasvi Sharma)
- Mrs. Rupal Jain (Mother of Aradhya Jain)
- Dr. Shubha Mehta (Mother of Aarav Sharma)
- Devendra Dwivedi (Father of Darsh Dwivedi, Grade 3A)
- Anuj Pratap Singh (Father of Anvi Singh, Grade 5)
- Dr. Sanjay Dhawale (Father of Saurabh Dhawale, Grade 4)
- Dr Shilpa and Sameer Sankpal (Wards: Ilina Sankpal and Varin Sankpal)
- Mrs. Rashi Gupta (Mother of Rituraj Chhiroliya, Grade 4A)
- Dr. Shipla Sankalp (Mother of Ilina Sankalp, KG 1A)
- Rashi Gupta
- Mr. Mayank Sharma, Mrs. Shikha Sharma
- Gargi Sharma
Radio Jingle 1
Students of 7i World school visited Godrej Soap Factory, Malanpur.
An Educational Field Trip for Grade VIII and lX to Godrej Soap Factory, Malanpur was organised on 22 February 2020...
The learners of Grade 5, 6 and 7 of 7i World School visited Sterling Agro Industries Limited, Malanpur. Students were guided...
As the saying goes “You must go on adventures to find out where you belong”, the students of 7I World School went on an adventure tour to Khurpatal...
Awards & Accolades
"Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today".
7i World School undoubtedly proves the above words to the core and adds another feather in its hat. 7i World School has been successful in achieving the International School Award provided by the British Council and is accredited for the period 2018-21. ISA recognises, fosters and celebrates the practice of internationalism in schools. It is a benchmarking scheme that accredits schools for having an outstanding level of support to nurture global citizenship in young people and in enriching teaching and learning process. ISA activities, round the year in school had a positive impact on not just the students, but also on the faculty members. It also encouraged team building, leadership, management skills and above all inculcated an innovative approach in all of us.
Working on the Action Plan and the dossier encouraged collaborative and critical thinking of the staff and motivated them to improve their teaching standards. It also opened a new aperture for our students to other countries' culture and history and gave them an all encompassing global outlook. The school appreciates the diligent efforts put in by the ISA Coordinator Ms.Jaya Singh and all staff members involved as this herculean task couldn't have been completed without them. Our joy knows no bounds as our hard work finally fructified.
As the saying goes : "Innovation is the only way to win" and the 7i family has not only embraced the above words but also manifested and demonstrated it.
The British Council International School Award (ISA) Ceremony took place at the Taj Vivanta Bangalore on Tuesday,4th December 2018. Principal Ms Ankita Phalke and ISA Coordinator Ms Jaya Singh received the prestigious award.