1. The School Fee is applicable for 10 Month of the Academic year.
2. At the time of admission, the student is required to pay the
- Admission Fee
- Refundable Security Deposit
- First Instalment of Tuition Fees.
3. Fees are exclusive of Transportation (in case bus facility is opted for), stationery and books, uniform and snacks/meals costs (in case opted for).
4. Fees are payable by Cash, Demand Draft, Cheque or Net Banking. Other modes of payment will be intimated as and when available.
5. Tuition Fees are due and payable in 4 INSTALLMENTS.
The instalment payment timeline is as under:
- INSTALLMENT I – At the time of admission or 10th April for existing students
- INSTALLMENT II – 10th of July
- INSTALLMENT III – 10th of October
- INSTALLMENT IV – 10th of January
5% rebate is given when FULL FEE is paid at one time before 10th APRIL.
6. In the event of late payment of fees, a penalty of Rs 30/- per day shall be levied, as will be stipulated from time to time.
7. If the fee is not paid even after 3 reminders, the school reserves the right to strike-off the child's name from the school's records.
8. All bank charges pertaining to inward remittance of school fee, if any, shall be debited to the student's account.
9. In the event of cheque / draft return, a fine will be levied as per the norms of the concerned bank.
Amount (In Rupees)
At the Time of Admission
|Admission Fee ( One Time)||20000|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||5000|
|Grade 1 -10||64500|
|Grade 1 - Grade 10||Amount|
|Transport Fees (10 Month)||19000|