Procedure and Policy
Aim of the policy is to support the education of every child through fair practices of admissions.
- Admission is open to both boys and girls without any discretion of religion, caste or region, subject to meeting all admission eligibility requirements.
- Enrolment includes eligible students as per Right to Education Act. Students admitted under RTE criteria are to pay Fees, other than tuition, as per school fee structure and subject to any other Government directive.
- The School practices transparency and equality in admitting its students.
- Admissions are open on first come first served basis to all students seeking admissions from Grade 1 to Grade 10.
- Assessment tests are held in English, Maths, Science and Social Science for all those who seek admission.
- Students to these grades are admitted as per the merit and availability of seats.
- Date of Birth must be authenticated through a certificate issued by competent authority.
- Students transferring from others schools are required to submit TC from the previous school duly attested in support of the age and the grade in which they are.
- Prospectus will be available at the school front office or City office between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Admission forms available at the office.
Following documents have to be submitted, with the Application form:
- Birth Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate duly attested (If Applicable)
- Aadhar Card – Father, Mother and Child.
- SSSMID -Family and Child
- Previous Class Marksheet (If Applicable)
- Proof of Residence
- Photographs – Child (5), Father (2), Mother (2).
- Caste Certificate
- Health Records
For Admission enquiry please email us at: email@example.com